- What am I supposed to include on my “Online Audition Video”?
- What do I get if I win the DPSTAR competition?
- How do I audition online?
- Does it cost anything to apply?
- I’m having problems applying.
- Do I get paid for my online audition video?
- I am under 18 years old; can I still submit an online audition video?
- What kind of performer is DPSTAR looking for?
- What Tips and Advice would you give to someone auditioning?
- Is there another way to apply besides online auditions?
- Are males able to apply to the DPSTAR competition?
- What language should my “Online Audition Video” be in?
- Can I submit a video with bondage or rough sex?
- Am I able to add music or play music in the background of my “Online Audition Video”?
- How many minutes long should I make my “Online Audition Video”?
- Am I allowed to use an existing video that I shot with another studio?
- Do I have to do the “Nudity/Sex” portion of my “Audition Video” with a partner?
- Does my partner need to submit 2 pieces of id’s and fill out the release form?
- Can I submit more than one “Online Audition Video”?
- Can I only submit pictures for my Audition?
- What video formats should I upload for my “Online Audition Video”?
- When will I find out if I am selected?
- What is a stage name?
- I am not a U.S citizen, can I audition?
- When do the online auditions end?
- What should I do if I uploaded the wrong files or entered the wrong information in the registration process?
- What am I supposed to include on my “Online Audition Video”?
Your “Online Audition Video” should begin with a short intro where you describe yourself by answering the following questions:
- What is your name? (stage name if preferring anonymity)
- What is your age?
- Where are you from?
- What is your ethnic background?
- Where do you currently live?
- Short description about yourself (examples listed below)
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your talents?
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Any other pertinent information about yourself?
- What is your favorite sex position?
- What is the biggest sexual fantasy that you have fulfilled?
- What is the biggest sexual fantasy that you have not fulfilled?
- Who is your idol in the industry? (Optional)
- Who would you really love to work with in the industry? (Optional)
- What is your favorite DP Movie? (Optional)
- Why do you think you will be the Next DP Star?
The second portion of your “Audition Video” should include nudity/sex.
- Solo (Optional to use sex toys)
- Girl/Girl (encouraged but optional)
- Boy/Girl (encouraged but optional)
Note: Don’t add or play any background music to your “Audition Video”. If your “Audition Video” has music that you don’t have the legal rights to it will be disqualified.
See below this "Audition Video" example:
The first place winner will take the Lead Role in DigitalPlayground's Blockbuster of the year as well as receive a prize of $15,000. Second place will win $5000 and third place will win $3000. DPStar also gives a massive amount of exposure to both new and veteran contestants!
You can enter by going to dpstar.digitalplayground.com and follow the 4 step process to submit your audition videos and sign up to the Contest. You can submit your audition videos from July 19th 2016 and September 16th 2016.
4 step process:
- Create Your Account
- Complete your registration forms
- Upload your pictures and videos
- Tell your fans (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for some custom banners to use all over your social media accounts)
There is no purchase necessary to enter.
Email the following for help and explain your issue: email@example.com
No, applicants are not paid for their “Online Audition Video”.
Absolutely not, we only accept applicants of legal age (+18).
We are looking for someone with star power, a great personality, incredible sex appeal and a talented actress fit to star in high-end productions.
The DPSTAR producers give the following advice:
- Be original and interesting
- Be sexy and seducing
- Be well-spoken
- Dress to impress
We are currently only accepting applicants online.
Male applicants aren’t accepted in the competition but are able to participate as a performer in the “Online Audition Videos”
We prefer that all of our “Online Audition Videos” to be submitted to us in English.
No, you shouldn’t include any forms of rough sex or bondage in your audition videos.
There should be no music added or playing in the “Online Audition Video”. If your “Online Audition Video” has music that you don’t have the legal rights to it will be disqualified.
Your “Online Audition Video should last 2-5 minutes. If longer it should be because you want to add more Nudity/Sex (encouraged but optional).
No, all “Online Audition Video” should be made for us and not have been used by any other party nor should any other party own the legal rights to the “Online Audition Video”.
No, you can do solo. However, doing a girl/girl or boy/girl video is optional and encouraged. If doing a video with a partner you have to make sure you fill out the registration forms and provide the proper ID’s.
Yes, every extra person that is filmed in your “Online Audition Video” has to fill out the registration and provide the proper ID’s.
Yes, you can submit more than one “Online Audition Video”.
Yes, you are allowed to only submit pictures, however an “Online Audition Video” is encouraged.
We allow applicants to upload the following formats:
Avi, dv, mov, qt, mpeg, asf, wmv, mpg, mp4, 3gp, flv, m4v & mkv. The most popular video formats are mp4, avi and mov.
If you are selected an agent from DPStar will contact you to notify you that you’ve been selected.
A stage name is an alias in order to hide your identity or if you personally prefer to go by a different name in the adult industry. If the “Stage Name” field is filled out during the registration process we will use it.
Yes, this competition is available to everyone worldwide as long as they are of legal age (+18). However, the contestant needs to have an eligible visa in order to advance in the competition.
The auditions will be between July 19th 2016 and September 16th 2016.
If you accidentally uploaded the wrong file or entered the wrong information during the registration process you can either do 2 options:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the proper files and information. Please also state that your registration needs to be updated because it was entered incorrectly during the registration process.
- You can resubmit an additional form with the correct information here: http://dpstar.digitalplayground.com/verify/ Note: this link won’t work if you’re not logged in.
Back to homepage